The Greenest Class A Logistics Centre in Lithuania
A unique, greenest Class A logistics centre in Lithuania is being developed on a 2.7-hectare plot in Kaunas near the Western Bypass, and is ready to offer 15,500 square meters of modern warehouses and 1,800 square meters of office premises for rent as early as the end
WESTHUB is focused on companies operating in logistics, pharmacy, trade or other fields. Unique and sustainable, it will not use fossil fuels for its maintenance. All the energy required for the maintenance of the building will be generated by solar power plants and advanced technologies that have been introduced to reduce energy consumption.
For more information, see at http://www.westhub.lt/
Strong Points of the Project
- Strategically convenient location
- Logistics centre and efficiently planned offices at the same site
- Class A ++ energy efficiency of the building
- Solar power plant – full supply of sustainable electricity to the building
- Cool roof system – protection of the building from overheating in summer and generation of electricity by reflecting sunlight
- Energy-efficient LED lighting solutions – a guarantee of lower electricity consumption while maintaining the required lighting parameters
- Cost-saving air-to-air heating and cooling system – the possibility to heat and cool individual warehouse areas in the required modes using electricity generated by the solar power plant
- Building Management System (BMS) for efficient management of building engineering systems and costs
- 10-places electric car charging station
Where to find us?
WESTHUB logistics and administrative centre is being developed in the fast-growing part of the city of Kaunas, at B. Brazdžionio Street # 29, and is located at the crossing of the international transit roads: on the Via Baltica and just a few minutes away from A1 motorway, in the already successfully operating service ecosystem: truck servicing centres, car wash, heavy- and light-duty vehicle showrooms, gas station, DEPO DIY, MEGA, easily accessible social infrastructure.
Location beside the major highways A5/E67, A1/E85
Well-developed urban infrastructure
16.7 km to Kaunas Airport
13.5 km to Kaunas bus terminal
8.9 km to the Kaunas city centre
Public transport: 200 meters to B.Brazdžionio bus-stop